We invite you to check out the following online publications that are focused on different aspects of responsible tech work:
- The Markup: Data-driven investigations of tech and how it influences society.
- Data & Society: Points: Points is the blog of Data & Society Research Institute.
- Dataetisk Tankehandletank: a politically independent ThinkDoTank based in Denmark with a European (and global) outreach.
- Tech Policy Press: Technology, power, policy and people.
- Center for Humane Technology Insights: What we’re learning at the intersection of technology, human behavior, ethics, and systems reform.
- Branch Magazine: an online magazine written by and for people who dream of a sustainable and just internet.
Note: all links will open in a new window.